Thursday, February 9, 2012

Psalm 25:17

May integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for you.
Use all your skill to put me together; I wait to see your finished product.


Integrity:  "an unimpaired condition."  God is using all his skills to put you together into an unimpaired condition.  God is working through your professionals and the people you love, and God is working through you.  Yes, each step that you take toward integrity shows God working in and through you.  We're waiting for healing, but we can't just wait.  Recovery requires action.  Look for the opportunities for action God provides you today: opportunities to move your body, appreciate beauty, and smile. 

Lord, as much as I want to leave this depression, sometimes it's difficult to act healthy.  It's so tempting to isolate myself.  Help me say yes to the opportunities for action that you provide today.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment