Thursday, September 24, 2015

Psalm 103:6

The Lord works vindication and justice for all who are oppressed.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet.

There are a lot of fitting verses in this psalm.  Bless the Lord who forgives sins, heals diseases, redeems you from hell, and many more.  I chose this one because in Psalm 102 I was brought to my knees, so it seems important to know that I will be put back on my feet.  See, I told you a few psalms and a few years ago that I was over the depression and here it is back again.   The lessons I learned have to be learned again, and again, and again.  I'm not starting from scratch, though.  I now see the signs earlier and take care of myself a little better and, so far, avoid the major depression I experienced before.   I will find myself back on my feet.

Lord, you bring us to our knees to teach us the lessons we need to learn.  Please use these lessons to bring me back on my feet, living the full life you intend for me.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment