Friday, December 30, 2011

Psalm 1:6

...for the Lord knows the way of the righteous...
GOD charts the road you take.
    Could it be that God has charted this road?  The ways of the world bring on depression, but God can chart the way out.  Think of the ways God is using to bring you out of depression.  Dwell on the family and friends and professionals who are guiding you on the road out of depression, if only to recite their names to spite your thoughts of hopelessness.  Even though you may not feel his presence, thank God for these people.  God is using them to do his will.  His will is to bring you to wholeness and wellness and joy.

    Lord, my mind is filled with sadness.  Help me to be thankful for those who are helping me through this.  Guide them in leading me down the road you have charted for me.  Help me to find hope in your desire for my joy.  Amen

    No comments:

    Post a Comment